dimanche 22 septembre 2013

Basics of How To Get Rid of Back Acne

Back acne is not only a problem that teenagers have to deal with as many adults suffer from back acne as well. You can tell that back acne is such a problem affecting so many people because of all the television commercials promoting products to help get rid of acne.
The problem that I have found is that many of the products being promoted as the great acne cure would usually irritate my skin and leave me with not only my acne but with red irritation spots and blemishes as well.
I've tried most of the get rid of back acne products that are sold on the store shelves and many of the get rid of acne products promoted on television. Most of them did nothing to get rid of my acne and the rest of them irritated my skin and caused red blotches. This really was not what I had in mind when I was handing over either my cash or credit card.
What I did find is that the cleaner and healthier my diet was the cleaner my back and face looked being free from acne. Eating a healthy diet consisting mostly of fruit and vegetables did quite a bit to get rid of my back acne.
I also stopped using the over-the-counter get rid of acne products and paid careful attention to the soaps and creams that irritated my back and face. I discovered that most of the soaps and face washes sold only seemed to irritate my face and back. More often than not, and left me feeling sticky and dried my skin out.
The only soaps and face washes that I seem to be able to use without aggravating my acne were the ones that had the primary ingredient of glycerin. I also found that I could use the soaps that had the primary ingredient of sorbitol as well.
The soaps were great as they cleaned my back and face and left me feeling clean and refreshed. They did not irritate my skin and cause red blotches. They did not dry out my skin either.
The glycerin and sorbitol based soaps help balance the PH and acidity level of the skin and actually help destroy the bacterias that cause acne. The right kind of soaps and facial watches, combined with eating a proper diet consisting mostly of fruit and vegetables will help get rid of your back acne.
If you would like to learn more natural easy secrets on how to get rid of back acne you can find more information at http://www.TheAcneFix.com


Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/1332452

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire