samedi 26 octobre 2013

Tanda Zap Review - Is It the Best Acne Treatment Technology?

Tanda Zap: Changing the Battle for Clear Skin
I'm a Tanda Zap user. I've been asked to take my experience and present an honest Tanda Zap review.
A Little Bit About Myself
I've suffered from acne since my early teens. I'm talking severe, constant outbreaks. There were times I hated looking in the mirror. My mother insisted I looked handsome as ever, and I just wanted to scream at her. But she was my mom, so what can you do, right?
The outside world certainly let me know the harsh truth. Acne is something that just keeps on giving... kids reasons to humiliate you. I laughed. I returned the barbs best I could. But there were many times I had to push the embarrassment deep down inside. After all, I was a zit face, right?
I tried all the cleansing soaps, the creams, the gels, the wipe pads. Back then it was believed sweets, particularly chocolates, were the culprit. For many years in fact they said overall diet had something to do with acne outbreaks. So as much as I loved a good candy bar or snack cake, I struggled to stay away from the goodies. It didn't help. Doctors suggested that I should stop eating from the teenager's menu. That meant no French fries, hamburgers, pizza and all the other great greasy fried foods that make up a kid's steady diet. None of it made a difference.
Now everything's changed. Like I said, I'm a proud Tanda Zap user and this Tanda Zap review will tell you why.
What is Acne?
Before I'd read a single Tanda Zap review, I'd already done more research on the subject of acne than anyone would want to know.
Zits are sebaceous glands contaminated with bacteria. They find their way to the base of hair follicles where they block skin pores. Now, sebaceous glands exist inside skin pores where sebum is produced. That's an oily, sticky secretion consisting of epithelial debris and fat. As the skin's outer layers shed, dead skin sticks to sebum, resulting in the blockage.
Though the pore is blocked, sebum continues to be produced. The buildup leads to bacteria, specifically Propionibacterium acnes (P acne). This blockage actually happens to all of us. It's just that for some it reproduces too fast, causing the inflammatory spots and lesions.
Does Tanda Zap Really Work?
As any Tanda Zap review will tell you, the Zap device uses acne blue light treatment. This new technology has proven to be extremely efficient in fighting acne. No longer do I have to buy all the creams, pads, gels, etc. They all had disappointingly minimal, if any, effect at all. There are plenty of Tanda Acne Zap reviews that talk about how this device has dynamically changed the way we approach this skin disease, offering anyone the chance to have clear, beautiful skin with no side effects.
I came across the Tanda Zap through my girlfriend. Though she never said a word about my condition, she knew how I felt about it. She said a friend had recommended it. I was fairly surprised because I'd never see a single outbreak on her friend's face. Later, I realized it was probably because she was using the Tanda Zap.
I did my research. I had to. I wasn't the kid that bought and tried everything he could get his hands on only to be disillusioned again and again. I found plenty of reviews. Each Tanda Zap review was positive and in-depth. I decided to give it a shot.
What is the Tanda Zap Device?
Like many Tanda Zap Acne reviews say, this device uses revolutionary blue light and sonic vibration technology to clear acne. Blue Light technology uses 414 nm wavelength light to destroy "P acne" inside your pores. Blue light technology is cleared by FDA. It utilizes LED light bulbs, and it doesn't give off heat. It is perfectly safe for all skin types.
Topical treatments sit on the skin surface and can be ineffective as the problem's beneath it. Many result in irritation and redness. Because topical medications aren't needed for light therapy, there will be no side effects associate with skin irritation, redness, dryness and swelling.
Blue light therapy utilizes a clinically proven, non-UV light that goes after the bacteria inside the pores. The light kills bacteria in the sebaceous glands, eliminating clogging compounds and clearing outbreaks. It can also prevent future acne breakouts by killing bacteria deep beneath the skin surface before a pimple can form.
Many research studies have demonstrated that blue light therapy promotes healthier cells. It treats all forms of acne without damaging the skin. I've found this approach to be the best way to battle stubborn zits.
Below are the Pros and Cons of Tanda Zap:
Pros
  • Kills acne causing bacteria deep beneath skin surface
  • Gentle enough to be used twice a day
  • Reduces scarring
  • No topical application or squeezing needed
  • Safe for all skin types
  • No dryness, irritation, redness or swelling
  • No UV Light danger
  • FDA Cleared
  • Clinically proven results
  • Helps prevent further outbreaks
  • Fits in the pocket to be taken anywhere
Cons
  • LED becomes ineffective after 1,000 treatments
  • The battery will need frequent changing, usually after 50 treatments
  • The device only treats one small area at a time
Of course, I wouldn't say any of those cons are worth turning my back on the best product I've encountered to fight my acne.
2 Different Size Models to Choose From
Tanda offers 2 different size models for you to choose. They are Tanda Zap and Tanda Clear Plus. The major difference between the two is that Tanda Clear Plus is a professional model which covers larger surface area.
Summary
I'm excited I was given the opportunity to write this Tanda Zap review. Acne blue light treatment is a great solution for fighting acne. It's convenient and easy. It's boosted my self-esteem and confidence. If you carefully follow the Tanda Zap instructions, over time expect reduced outbreaks and minimized scarring.
If you're suffering from acne outbreaks like I did, Tanda is what you're looking for. I hope this Zanda Tap review was helpful. I can't stress enough how it's changed my appearance and self regard for the better. I know it will do the same for you.
For more information on Tanda Zap Review, you can visit ebestacnetreatment.com, a popular website that offers the latest information on "how to treat acne" and the "top acne products".


Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/7923217

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire