mercredi 6 novembre 2013

Cure Chronic Adult Acne/Rosacea With a Soccerball!

Hello
I remember having acne for 10+ years now, and when the acne was kind of gone, I remember having rosacea as acne scars - my entire face bright red, and people asking me if I drank or something. I had rosacea for about 3+ years. I've tried many laser treatments (which don't work long term and are EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE), and products, (most of which don't work).
I sincerely hope that my post becomes extremely helpful to those of you with adult acne (chronic) and rosacea; I remember being so socially embarrassed, tormented, etc. Also, I am not a doctor, but have asked many "experts" about this.
My breakthrough came when I fixed the root problem.
Let me explain.
In western medicine, the solution is to treat the symptoms. In eastern medicine, we treat the root cause. So what's the root cause for anything bad on our face? Our face is a mirror of our body, especially the digestive system.
This article is organized as thus:
I. The theory of the inner treatment.
II. The applied inner treatment.
III. The applied inner treatment.
IV. Misc
V. Conclusion
I. The theory of the inner treatment.
When our muscles are tense, or clogged, blood circulation is poor. We tend to recognize this in outer muscles, but most of us haven't realized that the same happens in our stomach region - the digestive system. There are 2 important things to realize here.
First, your liver, kidney, intestines, stomach, etc. all function to absorb nutrition and to get rid of toxins. When they don't function at 100%, your body must get rid of the toxins via the skin. If that doesn't work either (due to either poor general function of organs and/or too much accumulations of toxins), then it sort of stores them in what's called visceral fat (visceral fat is extremely bad for you). If you're tense and hard near these organs, it's bad. So, your blood circulation near these organs must be optimal for your body to healthy, and thus be reflected on your face.
Second, when your chest area is tense (emotionally, stress, pent-up anger/sadness, etc) your heart pumps less blood downward and more upward towards your chest and face. So think about it: less blood to your organs means less toxin removing function and less health, and more blood to your face means it will get redder (over time as capillaries expand from overuse of acne products) and more of the toxin carrying blood goes to your face (honestly I don't know whether this toxin carrying blood to face part is 100% true, but whatever the true theory, this whole thing worked miraculously for me and many others here in the orient). So now, not only does your stomach region have to be loose (smooth out the tension), the knot in your chest (usually from emotional issues) must be loosed as well.
There are many ways to accomplish both mentioned items above, but the cheapest and simplest, effective, (but also painful) way is "stomach pressure/massage". Around your belly button and in various regions, try sticking your fingers in real deep with your breathe out, and if you find parts that are hard or painful, it means that those regions are "enemies(?)" (as we call it, or something like that). You must really, really pressure/massage them out. (For chest, you can also beat your chest while saying "Ahh~~~" loudly and for a long time. Your chest should feel lighter)
By applying pressure, to the point where the object with which you're pressuring (usually this is done when you lying on top of the object) feels like it's nearly touching your spine (the near back end of your body), these tense regions will loosen: they will hurt A LOT. In the orient, these tense, hurting regions are "stored stresses that don't get expressed out, but stored in your body". But as you loose them, they will hurt less. Even by pressuring near your lower stomach (very important region in most yogas because all your digestive organs are near there), your body will get rid of all the tensions near that region, then travel towards your chest, head, legs, etc (outwards, basically) But you must do this HARD, AND A LONG TIME [They actually recommend around 30min~60min or more, but realistically, because it's so painful, I found myself doing it 5min at a time, then resting, etc. I also applied the pressure hard for short bursts while emptying my stomach of breathe and holding it in, instead of small intensity with long time, but I also alternated between the two methods].
So let's review:
When you apply hard pressure (and also heat) to your lower stomach and regions around it (the right of the belly button is your intestines, left is liver, up is stomach, etc) you will accomplish two things: loosen the tension near your digestive organs and thus significantly improve blood circulation, and release tension near your chest and eventually the face (the process works outwards). This will fix the long term root problem.
Not many people know this.
As a sign of good health, place your hand on your lower stomach. Is it cold? Are your feet and hands usually cold? This is a sign that your circulation is not good. If your lower stomach, near below belly button is warm and your hands and feet are warm, that's a good sign. You will also notice after a workout, most of your blood will go to your upper body and touching your lower stomach after your workout will feel very cold because the blood's not there anymore. Around 2/3 of your blood should be near your digestive system (in theory).
When I used laser or acne products on my face, I always found myself breaking out again, or the redness returning. This is because I've only been fixing the symptoms and the surface, but the root problem was still there. Fix this first, and then treat the surface.
II. The applied inner treatment.
The way that I treated my root problem was to buy a product that cost $300 - it is an object that is heated up and looks like a triangle. (It's expensive because the heating material are made of healthy material). I position it erect, put a towel over it (to adjust for the heat), and then lie on top of it with my lower stomach, or left or right of it, and try to breath deeply. When finished, your stomach region and possibly legs will feel completely fresh with "new blood". This is a great sign! You must do this much deeper than you think. The teachers have said that I should be able to "almost touch my spine and not feel pain" but perhaps you shouldn't go that far, haha. The heat "amplified" the pressure effect.
However, for most of you the cheaper and still effective way is to buy a soccer ball perhaps size 5 or 4 (what I use) or even a basketball(but basketballs seem a little big for me). Put the ball on a yoga mat (not necessary) and lie on it on your stomach. Then try to empty your stomach of breathe and relax while using your feet to make the ball massage your stomach deeply in a linear or circular manner, back and forth, back and forth. Try to go deep. Do this for 30min +. You should feel pain in certain areas. I hope I am making sense? Do this preferably about 1~2 hours after eating because when you are "healing" your stomach, your stomach will try to throw away the contents inside (the ones that aren't healthily digested. Believe it or not, not all of the food you eat go beyond your stomach, but remain there some time if your stomach isn't healthy. For the love of God, don't sleep after eating because this will strain your stomach tremendously)
Do this for a long time, or however you prefer. Do it for 1~3 months and see the results. As you improve your body circulation you may see several "side effects". You may get a "body ache" in some cases because this is your body healing itself. Your acne may temporary flare up also due to the healing process. You may feel hungrier because your body will demand more nutrients to heal your organs. You may sleep a lot more for a while due to the healing process. You may also notice that your excretion looks much healthier as well, especially when you pressure the right side (intestines).
III. The applied outer treatment.
For me, I've bought so many products before that I feel almost ashamed of myself. But the ones that worked tremendously well for me was oils: I bought cheap oils (the natural ingredients should be very very cheap, perhaps like $6) and mixed them. The carrier oils were half rosehip, and half walnut/grapeseed, and the essential oils were German chamomile, and something else like rose geranium (remember NEVER GO OVER THE 1~2% OR YOU WILL GET WORSE RESULTS. For my 60ml plastic bottle, this was 7 drops of each). Before taking a shower, I would wash my hands, then rub the oil on my chest and face gently. Then in the shower, I simply wash them off with soap. Be gentle on your face.
With oils, you may have to experiment to see which oils fit you and which don't. Enough on oils, there are many good posts on oils.
Also, you should eat well - vegetables, whole grain, less sugar and fats, etc. Drink less, stop smoking etc.
IV. MISC
Let me share a few other exercises. Stand tall and bend to the left/right. Then use your left fist, loosely closed, to beat your ribs and the area around it. The right side is your liver, and the left is the stomach. If it hurts / feels uncomfortable, it means you have too much tension there. You must release them. You can also massage the back of your neck at the base of your head, where it feels good, and also tap your head everywhere with your palm as a general massage.
V. Conclusion
I really, really, really, really know what it feels like to be the one with lots of acne and hideous redness, etc. I sincerely hope that this results in all of your health improvement. If you found it helpful, I hope this message gets spread in all English-speaking places and I hope that make-up companies and dermatologists stop scamming us for hundreds of dollars for products that don't work or don't have long term effect.
Anyway, hope everything goes well with you - please try it for 1~3 months daily until the regions don't hurt anymore. God Bless~!
Feel free to distribute, copy, and share this article!


Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/7539954

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire